The impact of the Pupil Premium Grant is measured at the end of the academic year in relation to:
- Engagement in clubs and enrichment activities
- Parent participation
- Progress in reading, writing and maths
- Enjoyment when at school.
As a result of strategically targeting the pupil premium budget on the specific needs of the vulnerable pupils at Scartho Junior Academy:
- Most vulnerable pupils are motivated to complete their work.
- The large majority of vulnerable pupils now read at home regularly and are supported by parents.
- The vast majority of parents of vulnerable pupils now engage with their child's learning.
- Most vulnerable pupils attend a school club
- All vulnerable children engage positively with their peers, and learn and behave well.